To run the tutor in Slackware, you would have to compile it yourself. Following the steps here to compile the tutor:
- Download the file adatu401.zip
- Make a directory in your home directory ~/adatutor
- cd ~/adatutor
- unzip /where you put downloaded file/adatu401.zip
- gnatchop ADATU401.ADA UNIX.ADA
- mv ONCECHAR.C onechar.c
- gcc -c onechar.c
- gnatmake -c adatutor
- gnatbind adatutor
- gnatlink adatutor onechar.o
- dos2unix USERDATA.TXT
You have the adatutor ready to run now.
I will put the content of the tutor on this blog also latter. Just in case you don't want to run it yourself.
Enjoy the tutor!